Saturday, January 13, 2007

Welcome to Charles Gnilka's Blog Laboratory

LOOK OUT! BLOGGER AT WORK!Hello there. I am Charles Gnilka, and this is my blog on Blogger.

I am setting up this blog because I want to experiment with Blogger's new interface and its new features. Since Blogger Beta became the new and improved Blogger, I wanted to try out the new features for myself.

This blog is a testing ground. I plant to experiment with blogging, SEO, and other skills I have learned.

If you have stumbled across this blog and wonder who I am, check out my official blog at charlesgnilka.com.

This is my laboratory for things I learn about web design, CSS, and blogging. Don't worry, there are plenty of safety goggles to go around. Just make sure you don't step on any live cables.

I've always wanted to be a mad scientist and have a lab with lots of bubbling test tubes and electrical gizmos that make noises. Now I have one.

Web design and blogging are so new that most of the practices and skills of the trade are learned by doing. You can read books, magazine articles, and listen to industry experts. To become an expert yourself, you have roll up your sleeves and get to work.

So put on your goggles and your lab coats. Let's play with all the new toys that the wonderful people at Google have given us to play with.

Welcome to my lab!

1 comment:

Charles Gnilka said...

One more test comment!